Breadboardbot was the result of me needing a quick prototyping platform. Instead of building a functional test jig I decided to put this little guy together! His main goal was to help me reverse engineer a cheap Chinese Bluetooth module to establish communication with a smartphone and/or laptop. He served his role dutifully in getting the module to work. I have future plans to explore robot designs in swarm robotics using this cheap HC-05 Bluetooth module. Since I have completed this project other have also reverse engineered this module and posted good instructions in English here.
Putting the H-Bridge together.
The circuit used.
One important thing to note is that the sense pins must be tied to GND if not used. The datasheet did not specify this and I wasted half an hour troubleshooting the system.
The suggested circuit in the datasheet explaining the H-bridge.
A front angle of the complete project.